Cherry Hill Golf Course
PLAY THE HILL SOON!
Located at 323 Montague Road, in Amherst Massachusetts, Cherry Hill Golf Course is a 9-hole municipal facility set on some of the most beautiful land that the Connecticut River Valley has to offer. The course features ponds, wetlands and a wide variety of trees, birds and wildlife. From the upper course tee boxes, fairways and greens, players enjoy a scenic view of the Berkshire Hills. Check back here in Spring 2021 for information about Tournaments, Memberships, Youth Lessons, Clinics and more!
The Course is a short distance from the University of Massachusetts and within walking distance of the Mill River Recreation area. Paths along the course connect to both the Mill River Conservation Trails and the 42 mile Robert Frost Trail System. Cherry Hill Golf Course also features great winter time recreation. Bring your sleds, snow shoes and cross country skis. It’s frosty fun for the whole family!
CHERRY HILL ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Memberships for our 2021 season are available now! Click the button to register for your Cherry Hill Membership today!
Book your Tee Time:
Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 pm, April 29 - May 27
Never played golf before but want to learn the basics before you hit the links? Have you been playing over the years but want to brush up your skills? If so, then this women only golf clinic is for you! You do not need to own clubs. We have plenty for you to use. All sessions will take place at Cherry Hill Golf Course. Registration is open now!
- All players must have a tee time reservation - Use our booking site by clicking the "Book Tee Time" button
- All payments are required in advance
- Tee times can be booked up to 7 days in advance
- In the event of a front delay, golfers will not tee off until the superintendent says it is clear to play. Please note, early morning tee times may be slightly delayed. Tee times will continue to play in the order in which they were scheduled, however we may ask that small groups combine in an effort to keep the schedule keep pace.
- Carts are available for purchase at the clubhouse window ($10 plus tax for a single and $15 plus tax for a two person)
- There is access to Restrooms in the Club House, as well as Pro Shop, Snacks, Cold Beer, and non-alcoholic beverage sales via our new Service Window on the Deck
- No personal alcohol is allowed on the course
- Masks should be worn at all times
- Physical distancing of at least 6 feet must be practiced at all times
- Golfers must carry their own bag or pull cart
- Last Cart out at 4:00 PM
- Please pack out all of your own trash. There will not be trash receptacles on the course @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>