- Recreation Department
- Browse Programs
- Youth Programs
Spring Youth Programming Enrolling NOW!
Participating in Youth Programs at Amherst Recreation is special because we understand that helping to build strong kids, builds strong communities. From science to football, we take great care in finding wonderful instructors who know the value of developing programs that don’t just teach the skill, they also help develop the whole child.
- Hip Hop Dance!
- Mad Science
- Art-Ventures for Kids
- Indoor Swim Lessons
- SMAC Track
- And MORE! @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- Youth Swim Lessons are held in our indoor pool at the Amherst Middle School
- Register today! Click here instructional swimming: session swim lessons: seswim lessons: sswim lessons: swim lessons: instructional : instructional sw: instructional swimming:
Amherst Recreation Refund Policy
- Community Theater and Special Event ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pavilion rental changes/cancelation requests must be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the event. A $10 processing fee will be applied. We will make every effort to reschedule, however there is no guarantee of date or location. Pavilions are Non-Refundable.
Program/Class refund policy:
- All requests must be made in writing
- There are NO refund granted for requests made after the first 2 weeks of the program
If Amherst Recreation makes the decision to cancel a class for any reason and we are unable to make up the class, we will issue refunds for canceled class sessions.
100% Refund - Requests made PRIOR to the start of the program
50% Refund - Requests made during the current session (within the first 2 weeks)
Summer Camp, Summer Sports and Vacation Camp Refund Policy:
- Summer Camp, summer sports and vacation camp changes/cancelations requests must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the start of the session. A $10 processing fee will be applied.
If Amherst Recreation makes the decision to cancel any days of programming for any reason, we will issue refunds for days canceled.