- Youth Swim Lessons during the school year are held in our indoor pool at the Amherst Middle School and at our outdoor pools during the summer months!
- Register today! Check out our NEW Aquatics page for more information. instructional swimming: session swim lessons: seswim lessons: sswim lessons: swim lessons: instructional : instructional sw: instructional swimming:
Amherst Recreation Refund Policy
- Community Theater and Special Event ticket purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Pavilion rental changes/cancelation requests must be made in writing at least 7 days prior to the event. A $10 processing fee will be applied. We will make every effort to reschedule, however there is no guarantee of date or location. Pavilions are Non-Refundable.
Program/Class refund policy:
- All requests must be made in writing
- There are NO refund granted for requests made after the first 2 weeks of the program
If Amherst Recreation makes the decision to cancel a class for any reason and we are unable to make up the class, we will issue refunds for canceled class sessions.
100% Refund - Requests made PRIOR to the start of the program
50% Refund - Requests made during the current session (within the first 2 weeks)
Summer Camp, Summer Sports and Vacation Camp Refund Policy:
- Summer Camp, summer sports and vacation camp changes/cancelations requests must be made in writing at least 14 days prior to the start of the session. A $10 processing fee will be applied.
If Amherst Recreation makes the decision to cancel any days of programming for any reason, we will issue refunds for days canceled.