Prime Time Afterschool Program
Dear Primetime Families, 8/17/2021
We are all getting excited that we will once again be able to be together in person this school year! As we get ready, we are going to be implementing a few new things to help make registration a little easier for you. We are limiting enrollment this Fall so please complete your paperwork ASAP.
- New Registration system! For now, please register by completing the Primetime Registration Form and submitting via email OR stop by the Amherst Recreation Office (M-F, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM)
- If you need financial aid, please complete the Fee Subsidy Application and return as soon as possible.
- Once our new online registration system is up and running, we will ask that you complete all required paperwork via your ePACT account. Upload all paperwork safely through our HIPAA compliant and paperless documentation system.
See Links Here:
Enrollment is currently paused, but we are accepting students onto our waiting list. Please submit enrollment form and CURRENT physical exam summary and immunizations to have your child added to our waitlist.
About the Program
The Prime Time Afterschool Program offers quality after-school child care with experienced directors and staff. We are licensed by EEC and accredited by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Child Care Services. All staff receive comprehensive child care training and are certified in Red Cross First Aid and CPR. The Program follows the Amherst school system calendar. Please note: No Child Care is provided on Snow days or on Curriculum days.
Read more about our program and find more resources in our Parent Handbook
- Grades K-3: More Structured and more programming
- Grades 4-6: Less Structured and more choice in activities
Prime Time Direct phone - 413-800-5390
Amherst Rec. Office phone - 413-259-3065
Site Coordinator Email - Grace Marczuk
Email - email@example.com