Located at 95 Montague Road, Amherst MA 01002
The Mill River Recreation area in North Amherst is part of a greenbelt that extends southwest to Hadley and the Connecticut River. It is open to the public with no fee to access.
- Wading pool and swimming pool: Fee to access.
Pool Hours and Information
- Picnicking with picnic tables and barbecues are open to the public
- Pavillon available for rental: call Amherst Rec. at 413-259-3065 to reserve
- 2 basketball courts (Under Construction 2021)
- Toddler playground including baby swings
- 2 Tennis courts
- 2 little league fields
- Swings and play equipment
- Connected to Mill River Conservation Trails